Saturday, February 17, 2007

that last bit of sanity

so, what could describe me right now?

hm...

miserable is a good word. exhausted, weak, drained. my head hurts, my teeth hurt, my back hurts, my stomach hurts. my fever goes from 102 to 98 in an hour, i shake from cold then i'm rolling in sweat from heat. the coughing rips at my chest and i feel like i'm gonna throw up but nothing happens except dry heaving. i haven't eaten anything in almost three days and probably won't be able to change that. according to my mother [who i trust more than my doctors because the doctors gave me orange juice, which my mother said not to drink, and it made me throw up, so fuck you doctorface] i can only eat chicken broth or clear liquids- nothing with acid in it. however, i don't have chicken broth, nor do i have a ride to get any, because god know i am not driving with tihs many prescription drugs in my system. not to mention i'm out of tissues. damnit.

so yeah, this sucks. and tomorrow is lindsey's birthday, and she gave me a birthday that was so amazing, and i feel like i can't do anything like that because i just don't have the energy or even the ability to barely write her name on a piece of paper. i feel so shitty about the whole thing. but i'm gonna do my best, and we'll see how it turns out.

my sister is coming to visit tomorrow, so that should make me feel better.

<3gen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn.

chimera said...

My poor gengen! Hey, if dr. fuckface gave you antibiotics, don't take them. You have a virus, not a bacterial infection, and antibiotics are useless.

LOTS and LOTS of clear liquids. You can drink apple juice, too. Or pedialite (look in baby section). You'll get dehydrated otherwise. I wish I were there to cook chicken soup for you.

<3U!