Thursday, February 01, 2007

there's a secret magic past world, that you only notice when you're looking back at it, and all i wanna do is turn around

i need something right now, or someone.

but god knows what it is.
if only i knew.

i feel so lonely.

i don't know what i want anyone to do about that at all. and i don't know if i want someone to hold me and keep me safe or to tell me they hate me and leave me alone.

i got in a wreck, in case anyone's curious. lindsey was driving, and we are both find save some minor knicks from broken glass. i'm a little overwhelmed, and overreacting to say the least.

i feel completely let down and drained of everything. i give up, completely. why even bother trying? i just feel so incredibly angry with myself and at the world and at god and at everything.

me: camel's back.
this: the straw.

okay. i'm broken. YOU CAN STOP NOW.

<3gen
i wish any of this made sense

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Feeling alone is quite possibly one of the worst feelings imaginable...It's a mood, it never really goes away. It permeates every fiber of your being, crying for some unknown respite.

I'm not much good to you here, but you know you're always welcome to call