Wednesday, November 29, 2006

the beauty of roommates

[breaking sounds]
me: quit breaking shit!
lindsey from the bathroom: don't tell me what to do.

me: wow, we should open a window to let out the fumes.
lindsey: or we could just get high.

me: lindsey we really need a baby seal.
lindsey: you're right.

me: oh lindsey! my new car has buttons!
lindsey: you need buttons.

me: lindsey, i'm having this big problem with splenda.
lindsey: sounds epic.

lindsey: i really like it when i look at the clock exactly ten minutes after the last time i looked at the clock.
me: how often does that happen?
lindsey: pretty much never, but when it does. oh man.

me: god damn i wish this girl would stop inviting me to her party, i'm not going.
lindsey: hey, some people would kill to have your problems

lindsey: it sucks when i'm eating my sandwich and i have to ask, "was that my fake meat, or a napkin?"
me: that doesn't say much for your fake meat.
lindsey: yeah, especially because i don't even have a napkin.

and just now:
me: i am not finding near as many lindsey quotes as i had first hoped
lindsey: yeah, i'm pretty elusive

sometimes i wish i could stay in this room forever.

<3 ashes

No comments: