Monday, January 22, 2007

bodily violence

so it appears that one of the most prestigeous literary magazines in the country, the Seneca Review, has decided to publish a short story that i wrote last semester. i sent it in on a whim, not at all expecting this sort of publication to want my piece. they have published some pretty famous poets, and i just had to submit something for my final grade in creative writing.

allright, self-esteem restored to 100%.

thank you god, you pulled through.

I'M SO AWESOME.

<3gen

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Or maybe you are just that damn good.

Lindsey Jayne said...

You are awesome. And wonderful. And the only reason I'm only kind of insane instead of very unhappy. You're wonderful, and beautiful, and you deserve everything good that's going on in your life and even more than that. You inspire me. You are my self esteem, and my hero.

I'm so SO proud of you. I'm proud to be your roommate. I'm proud to love you best (cause I totally do). I think you're brilliant and wildly gorgeous. You're a stupenous writer and artist and singer and grocery shopper.

I know that I said today that I won't critique your boys habits, but the truth is, it's impossible for me to think that any boy is ever good enough for you, because I think you're impossibly spectacular. I'm so lucky to have you and so afraid to lose you, and I'm not sure if you know exactly how much I love knowing that you're my best friend.

I love you, Genevivums.

Ryan Cooper said...

I cannot wait one more minute to read this story!