Sunday, January 14, 2007

if nowhere is safe, then let everywhere be nowhere

perhaps no one cam upon my blog this early morning, to wtiness such incredible angst and apparant depression that poured into this little white box when i read too much faulkner, thought too much about my shortcomings, and listened to too many sad songs.

but today things have done a 180. my friends, specifically my most wonderous and unbelievable roommate, made this day better than any birthday i've had. she did it without me asking, she thought of me when she had one hundred other things to fill her pretty head with, she went out of her way to make this day fun. i could not thank her enough for that.

not to mention there was cake. seriously good cake.

this is going to be a good day.
FUCK YES.

<3gen

No comments: